Saturday, February 27

London Fashion Week

So as I mentioned earlier, this week was London Fashion Week! During the weekdays all the designers and celebs and hotty totty people meet and do runway shows and such to introduce the new lines for the upcoming year and then on the weekend they open their new designs to the public to shop at extremely discounted prices... meaning at expensive prices, but now within affordability for commoners like myself. They also have a runway show that we got to sit in and watch. It was so much fun because I've never got to do anything like that before. I also kept telling myself I'l never get to shop at a cool event like this again and at the time it seemed like a good excuse to buy buy buy. Oh well, I'm pleased with my purchases and I talked to my boss from last summer this week and he said I can have my job back this summer! So that was another excuse in the back of my mind to shop. Anyways, I got a bright coral summery dress that has flowy long sleeves, a black tank top with a HUGE pale pink satin bow on the front, a long hanging necklace and a pale pink poncho-like knit sweater that I don't know how to describe (it's casual even though it sounds quirky).

Here's some picture of the runway show...












As you can see in that last pic, I really liked the girl who was hosting's shoes, so I took a picture of them. Right after I took this picture she informed the audience that she got her shoes for 6 pounds at Primarck. Great, thanks for making me feel good about spending all this money here when I could have just gone to Primarck for a fraction of the price. Anywhoo, I had an absolute blast at the event so it was worth it. I wanted to get something edgy and different like the new top hats that are cool for celebs to wear now but then I realized that would be silly because I would never wear something like that.

Lauren, Maddie and I are going to eat at Wagamama now. It's this Thai chain restaurant here that everyone loves. I haven't been yet, so hopefully it's good. The last thing I need to do before Mom and Dad get here is figure out a few good places to eat. Other than that, I have the perfect week set up for them and I will be seeing them in less than 24 hours!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment